Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Weekend

My Marc Jacobs bag I have been dying over... My family is so good to me.

Me and this special little lady practically share a birthday, and I love it. You know what else we share? A love for J Biebs. Monroe is sporting the shirt we had made for her since I couldn't find one small enough for a 2 year old.

Maely and Kennedy made it to my party, too. Cutest babes ever.

WOW it's been so long since I have blogged, I almost don't even remember how to! That's what happens when you work 6 (sometimes 7) days a week. All you think about is sleep. I know you guys have missed me, so what better way to come back into the blogging world than talking about my favorite day of the year.. my birthday! Taylor always teases me because I LOVE Birthdays so much. I have always made a huge deal out of it because I think they are so fun! But he was a great sport about it, and I had all these different ideas of presents I wanted and ways to pamper myself on my special day, and all he kept saying was, "whatever my girl wants." What a sweetie! Lucky for me, my hubby likes to pamper himself almost as much as I do so he was also rewarded with a pedicure in honor of my birth :) Here's to my 23rd year! (I'm starting to get old, its scary)
I am so lucky to have had the same best friends since I was 12. I think I have a picture like this from my birthday every year. Love you girls!


Mexican food to celebrate!

Birthday dinner with the girls


I love this boy. If you wanted to know, this was my 9th birthday loving him. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No more long blog breaks, please. And that pic of you and your girls is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun bday!! ps. i am so envious of you with that amazing bag. OMG!

    ReplyDelete