Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking back on 2010

The Highlights of my Year...

My Beautiful niece Monroe was born February 22

I turned 21 February 24th

My family from Italy paid us a visit and we took a fun trip to Vegas with them

Sweet nephew Josh was born in April

The Philippines will always have a special place in my heart because I got to spend 2 weeks there in June

My boo proposed to me in July

My best friend McKell had sweet baby Nash in July

Me and Taylor got married September 10th in the Salt Lake Temple

We went on a cruise for a week to Mexico for our honeymoon (both of our first times there)

Beautiful niece Annalin was born in October

I got a new job at Amara... which I LOVE and am so grateful for!

We spent a lot of quality family time with Rex before he passed November 16th. We love and miss you!

We ate with both families for our first married Thanksgiving

We had fun with both families for Christmas and spent our first Christmas morning alone opening our own presents :)

We spent new years eve with best friends and played our favorite.. POKER

What a great year! Hope this year is even better.. may the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good year!! I cant wait for lots more memories with you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete