Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kim Vo



Yep that's right, that is yours truly and master colorist to the stars... KIM VO! He uses the same color line that my salon switched over to at the beginning of this year, (L'Oreal Professionel) so I had the amazing opportunity last week to attend a training he was teaching in Salt Lake. Even if you don't do hair you may know him from: Extreme Makeover, The Daily 10 on E!, or my personal favorite, Shear Genius. Let's just say I was a little starstruck meeting him because I have admired his work for a long time and he has really made a name for himself in the industry that I love. His class was amazing and I learned some really cool new color techniques/fall trends from the very best. He was super nice and funny too. Did you guys know he opened a salon here in Utah? It's in Deer Valley at the Montage resort and I plan on going to additional trainings up there. SO if any of you would like the "Sombre" technique or the "blonde smudge" done to your hair, and Cant afford to pay $500 to see Kim, you can come see me instead. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment